Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Keith Lo Bue workshop

I had a great time at the Keith Lo Bue workshop "Papering it Over". I traveled a little over three hours for the one day workshop in Ft. Collins, Colorado. Keith is very funny, he brought a lot of his jewelry to show and several tools for purchase. Here's a couple pic's of his jewelry and the one on the cover of  Belle Armoire Jewelry.

He makes his own chain for the pieces and I wish I could of taken that class too but I had to get back home. I was sad to see the picture I had taken with Keith was so blurry.

 Oh well, I was acting like such a groupie I had so much fun. I took several of my frozen charlotte dolls that I have for sale in my etsy shop with me and sold them at the class to help with the cost. The class was held at Scrap 2 It a new scrap booking store and it was a great set up to work in. Christine from the Artist Nook gets all of the artists to come but told us this will be the last year. He will also be doing the online Artful Gathering online classes so check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment