Thursday, April 1, 2010

A New Day

I feel the need to share and I hope there will be people out there interested. I've never blogged before so pardon my grammar. My mind tends to go faster than my fingers. I became interested in blogging because I LOVE to learn new things and I research on the web constantly. So hopefully I can help some people learn some new things and be inspired. Now a little background: I used to be a Dental Hygienist but decide to stay home with my son when I got pregnant last year. I find the experience wonderful although sometimes BORING. I am a creative person but at many times find myself unmotivated. I call myself an artist and have been since I was a child. Okay sometimes I lean closer to a crafter but in my mind they're almost the same. What was once a crafter is now an artist through mixed media etc. Artist use to be thought of as just painters or sculptors but that idea has expanded greatly. There are so many talented people out there and so many ways to create art that many people don't know about so hopefully I will enlighten some and they can enlighten me. I will also blog about food because that can be so creative and I'm sad to say a lot of people I know can't cook. I was raised with multicultural foods that a lot of people experience now with restaurant food but don't know how to cookat home. I didn't get alot of bland food at home thank goodness and my family didn't cook a lot of traditional italian but the basics I have down. I cook many things now that I never grew up eating but, I find myself getting trapped in several basic dishes so hopefully with the blogging I will be inspired to new meals.

Next, I may at times go on and on about weight loss and exercise. I find that if I keep my focus on those two things they might just happen. I will of course try not to bore you. If you haven't noticed I will be writing as though I am speaking right to you I hope it doesn't annoy!

By and by the dog in the photo is my Fraiser one of three Shih Tzu's that we are priviledged to have. If anyone wants a fantastic dog get a Shih Tzu but please pronounce it correctly (sheed zoo). Everyone thinks it's shit-zu. My three are great with my son even if he's a little rough.

My next post will be later tonight because I want to post about my newest craze fabric wrist cuff bracelets. I know a lot of people don't know what they are but they are getting hot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment